David and I got married on May 16, 2009. We decided to make it official after being together for over 6 years. We are so thankful for everthing that life gives us! We love spending time with our family and friends. We are blessed to know so many wonderful people. We plan to start a family of our own one day but for now we will stick with our much adored pups Jasmine, Rudy and Max! We look forward to sharing our life and fun times with all of you!
Country Mouse vs. Suburban Mouse
-
Every single time I spend a weekend or week away in the country I think “I
NEED TO MOVE”. The peace, slower pace and ample access to nature really get
me i...
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
-
I don't like the person I've been. I disregarded it whenever the thought
that I was selfish came into my head, and that's unfsir because I'm not
exempt fr...
BJJ 2/15 - butterfly guard passing
-
we did conditioning work to begin class. 15ish minutes or so.
we worked on passing butterfly guard with 3 variations.
1. from both sitting postures, alwa...
Fears, Frustrations and Failures.....
-
All my little college life, I knew what I wanted...now that I am at the
end, my future hanging in the balasts, Im scared.
Im almost 40....which brings up ...
Christals blog of 4th July 2010
-
When I see my boy laughing and smiling like this, i know we must have done
something right. On this day, 4th of July, Brad was not doing well from
some ne...
A Picture of Jack
-
This is Kacey, Caroline's friend. I am sure most of you are like me and
MISS seeing precious Jack pics. For this reason, I have now broken into
Caroline's...
Spring is Busy!!
-
Although I love winter, I am so excited spring has arrived!! It has been
such a pretty week! It makes it seem like summer break is getting closer:)
Lexi...
VISIT WITH THE WALKERS
-
I was so excited when I finally got to see Holly, Jeff, and baby Alli
again. Jeff was so nice to come look at the electric issue we were having
and he bro...
PEACE OUT HOMIES!
-
Well...I'm no longer a banker...and you can't really use blogger in the
land that I'm moving to...so, I guess this is goodbye???
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment