BTW - The holidays were wonderful this year, well they are always wonderful but more specifically they were less stressful. WHY??? I asked myself.... a few reasons; First off, David and I have had quite an eventful past 2 years. Buying our first home 2 years ago and closing 7 days prior to x-mas was extremely hectic. And of course the inevitable planning of our wedding. It seemed that I always had my mind occupied by the bundle of wedding tasks to be completed. I'm sure it didn't help me having a ticker and reminding myself each day how many days I had left to complete my tasks....but hey that's me and how I function best. In short, I'll get to my point, we had a RELAXING holiday season this past year and hope to enjoy the upcoming holidays in the same way!
Enjoy the family Christmas pics
Ciao,
Courtney
My parents tree
Alex assisting with x-mas bfast
My baby brother
Playing cribbage a DuCharme tradition
The Harris Family
Merry Christmas baby McK
Now at my sisters...
Andrea & Helen
Precious
Mario Kart Ross has skills
Max & I
David & Max





No comments:
Post a Comment