A Few THINGS that I choose in hopes to make 2010 better:
1. Read 3 new books a month; it doesn't matter how short how long what the subject matter may be, just as long as I am reading. I want to make it a priority over watching tv or cleaning or yacking on the phone...there is so much out there and I am facsinated to learn knew things or gain new ideas, therefore I do not want to cheat myself or regret not getting around to reading books.
For those of you Office fans "Knowledge is Power" Dwight Schrute
2. I want to be a good friend & family member; I want to do better at recognizing the people that I love. I would like to give favors and not expect one in return. I want to be able to accept and not expect....meaning accept others indiosyncrasies (as many have accepted mine) & not expect change from some. I feel that we were truely blessed by many and showered with love from others this past year in the wedding process. You all know who you are, and thank you for all that you did for us!!!! Reflecting on the experience has allowed me grasp "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." I wish to nurture the marvelous relationships that I currently hold and cultivate some that could use advancement.
3. Save $$$ it is too easy to get caught up in desires, so this year I plan to invest even more financially and set goals of what I & (we) want. I know it will make the things we decide to purchase mean that much more when we do receive them as we will have met our goals.
Anyway looking forward to sharing this new year with u! Oh and here are some pics from NYE
Ciao,
Courtney
GOOD NITE! hApPy NeW YeAr!





Happy New Year! Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete