Thursday, February 25, 2010

Preparing for spring

I like to remember this image as I crave my guilty pleasures of fast food. Every once in a while it's nice to cheat though! I have been loving my workouts lately at Exhale Fitness Studio. I try to go 2 to 3 times a week to classes and then a few days per/wk at the gym with cardio and weights. It helps when I mix things up each week so it doesn't become a mundane. So back to Exhale if you are looking to kick your gluts into shape these classes are exhilarating. For more info on Exhale visit http://www.brittanyallison.com/
You also may have seen her ad in Citiscapes. Her workouts are a challenge but she teaches different level classes so check it out gals!



You may have also seen her in
Jackies workout DVD.
Well the weather has brought us some discomfort, but I will say that I have not minded it too much. The cold brisk weather has allowed David and I to work on projects and cook many good meals togetgher. We have stayed warm & cozy in our little home and caught up on some movies and TV. I was however able to squeeze in a few days of outdoor activities on some of the abnormal warm fronts we experienced. Our weather is sporadic as you will see by my pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment